Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inspirations and Wings!













Beginning January 1 Close to My Heart will be featuring a new brochure called Inspirations.  These two layouts of my niece, Ellie, singing in the spring variety show,  include the new Wings Level 2 paper pack (X7135B) from Inspirations.  In the top layout I also used a new pleated ribbon product (Z1398) from Inspirations.  Isn't it striking?  The big butterflies are from the new stamp set Find Your Style (D1452) which is the January Stamp of the Month.  Feel free to contact me to purchase any of these products.  And don't forget that the new Spring/Summer 2011 catalog will be released February 1!  I have seen a sneak peek and you won't be disappointed!  Contact me to receive your copy when it is available!
Also, if you crave some more inspiration this month, look no further than the website Big Red Scraps at http://www.bigredscraps.ning.com/  This website features cards, projects, and layouts with Close to My Heart products.  You can search by categories and stamplift to your heart's content!
Happy stamping and scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment